- Ideal for cutting and trimming branches 7/10 inch in diameter for light pruning, vines, flowers, plants ,small bushes, tree shoots
- Light weight of only 300g and comfortable for your hands with ergonomic, anti-slip grip protect your hands and wrist
- The blades are made with steel and to last long time season after season of use
- Made of nickel-chromium alloy steel, durable and not easy to rust
- Shock absorption system eases impact and protects the hand and wrist. Safety latch to keep blades in “closed” position when not in use.
Designed with ergonomic handles with rubber cushion and safety lock to protect your hand and wrist and also protect your kids from danger of the tools when you are not using it.
Ideal for pruning tree shoots, plants, flowers, snipping small branches and twigs, cutting vegetables stalks and more with comfort and ease.
Constructed by high quality carbon steel with super light weight blades and accomplish your task so easily and look great
Get one pruner tool for yourself and your favorite fellow gardener!
How to use:
The ideal trim method is to trim from approximately 6mm from sprout at 45°
Do not remain too long, otherwise the branch above the sprout will necrosis and easy to initiate plant disease.
If you trim too near the sprout, the sprout will not come out.
Total length: 8.5 inch (21.5cm)
Pruning diameter: 0.4-0.6 inch
1 x Bypass Pruning Shear