- A fantastic ant Killer package to kill and remove an infestation, whether indoors or out.
- All products are professional products, now manufacturer for amateur use
- 1 x Ant Bait Station – We are delighted to offer ant bait stations for use indoors or out. Whether the ant infestation be in the house or garden, the Maxforce Bait Station are simple to use and tremendously effective. Product Features: – Snap off the 4 arms leaving holes for the ants to enter. They will enter due to the ant bait laced with poison inside. – They will then carry the poison back to the colony and eliminate themselves quickly and efficiently. – Ideal for use on lawn areas, indoors or wherever spraying is not suitable. Colony eradication can be expected within 7-14 days after treatment, depending upon the size of the infestation and all species of ants can be eliminated.
- 1 x 100g Ant Killer Powder – Tested to the highest standards and manufactured by a world leading Pest Control company, the powder is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Apply to indoor and outdoor locations such as kitchen worktops, skirting boards, carpets as well as patios, lawns and decking areas. Once ants comes into contact with the powder, they will be Killed. The powder can be applied into cracks and crevices comfortably. Taking less than 5 minutes to apply the powder will provide you with protection from further ant invasions for up to 6 weeks!
- 1 x 350ml Ant Killing Spray – A Government tested and licensed Ant Killer. Suitable for indoor use on carpets, windowsills, skirting boards and any cracks where ants may enter the premises from as well as outdoors on patios and driveways. Features: Simply spray effected areas and the Protector C spray will settle and soak into the area. Once dry and active, any ants that come into contact with the spray will be killed and the area is safe for children and pets alike. The process of applying Protector C should take no longer than 1 hour to complete, and provide protection for you for over 6 weeks!
A fantastic ant Killer package to kill and remove an infestation, whether indoors or out.